Expert advice can help you set your health and fitness goals – and, just as vitally, help you stick to them!
Benefits of personal training
Personal training helps you make the most of your workouts for quick results and long-term success. Here are a few of the reasons our members opt for personal training:
- Motivation – a personal trainer will keep you going even when the going’s tough, driving you on toward your goals.
- Personalised workouts – they’ll help you figure out a realistic and flexible fitness routine targeted to your needs.
- Fitness assessments – so you can easily track the progress you’re making.
- Fresh perspectives – on fitness, health and nutrition.
- Experience – knowing what works and what doesn’t in pursuit of your fitness goals.
- Proper technique – to prevent injury and maximise the benefit you get from each workout.
- Support – someone who believes in you, a mentor and a source of inspiration.
- Healthy lifestyle – advice on healthy eating and lifestyle.
- Personalised training programmes – specific to your goals, likes and time restrictions.
- Sports-specific training – whether you’re a semi-pro or a weekend warrior.
How we can help you
Personal trainers at the Wren’s Club have a wide range of experience, so whatever you’re seeking we’re sure to be able to find the right trainer for you. Areas of expertise include:
- Body building
- Strength and conditioning training
- Weight loss and weight management programmes
- Nutrition and diet advice
- Life coaching
- GP referrals
- Training for specific sports and events
- Programmes for specific occasions, e.g. wedding day
How it works
Stop by reception, call us on +44 1753 864186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll connect you with a personal trainer who matches your needs and goals.
You get a free trial session, followed by an introductory offer of three personal training sessions for £99. We don’t take a fee – you’ll be dealing directly with your personal trainer and can schedule further sessions as you please. Nothing to lose (except a few pounds), so try it today!