Wren’s Club benefits
- Access to a fully equipped gym in central Windsor. Extending over three floors, it offers the latest cardio training and fixed resistance machines along with free weights.
- Access to the outdoor whirlpool spa, sauna and relaxation area with comfortable lounge chairs, candles, music and magazines.
- Use of a peaceful top-floor studio for stretching.
- Private pilates classes twice a week (charges apply).
- Changing rooms with free towels, Gilchrist & Soames amenities, hair dryers and straighteners.
- Complimentary hot drinks.
- Complimentary cereals in the morning.
- A 20 percent discount on a meal for up to four in The Brasserie at Sir Christopher Wren.
- A 20 percent discount on all beauty and spa treatments.
- Complimentary fitness assessments.
- Complimentary programme design and revisions.
- Personal trainers available to help you achieve your fitness goals.
Members can bring a friend for a guest fee of £15 per person. Each guest pass lasts all day, so you could lift weights in the morning, head out sightseeing or shopping, and come back to relax in the sauna in the evening.
Guests of the Sir Christopher Wren Hotel have free access to the facilities during their stay.
How to join
We offer a variety of membership options to suit your requirements and budget, from monthly to annual membership packages. We also run special offers on our membership packages, so don’t forget to check our special offers often.
Call us on +44 1753 864186 or email email@example.com to arrange a free trial visit. We’ll be delighted to show you the facilities and find the best membership plan for you.